LEARN MORE ABOUT WHERE I'VE BEEN
CHECK OUT MY TRAVELS
Cookies for Breakfast? You betcha! We've tried these and love them. We're sure you will too!
Here's what you'll need
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Honey
2 cups Old Fashion Oats
2/3 cup Dried Cranberries
2/3 cup Pumpkin Seeds (Pepita Nuts)
1/4 cup Flax seed
1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
2 eggs Eggs beaten
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil (lightly coated with non stick spray) or parchment paper
2) Use microwave to melt honey and coconut oil. Stir to combine
3) In large bowl combine oats, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin spice and salt. Add in pumpkin puree, egg and coconut/honey mixture.
4) Using a 1/4 cup to scoop, drop mixture on to baking sheet. Using your hand or back of measuring cup flatten to form a cookie shape. (cookies will not spread when baked)
5) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are lightly brown
Yummy Healthy Recipes For Your Enjoyment!
Grab and go Chicken Pasta Bowl
Lunch always seems like the hardest meal to plan if you're on the go. Here is your solution. Make enough for the week and you're all set!
• 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breast
• Whole Wheat Penne Pasta
• Sun Dried tomato
• Bell Pepper
• Bolthouse Italian Dressing
1 Bake grill or saute chicken breast
2 Cook pasta according to package directions
3 Chop broccoli and bell pepper
4 Combine 3 oz chicken breast, 1 cup pasta, 1/3 cup chopped broccoli, 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper, 2 tbsp sun dried tomato and 2 tbsp dressing.
This can be prepared the night before or for the entire week at once and stored in an air tight container in the fridge. If prepared in advance, wait until morning of to add Italian dressing.
Ready to take the next step in your quest for fitness and learn to use nutrition to fuel your life? With Fit5 you will get
*weekly meal plans
*one on one coaching
*access to private Fit5 Facebook group
Real food (no gimmicks or supplements), great coaching support from other Fit5 members. Lets get started today!